Thursday, October 20, 2005

Building a new PC, piece by piece

I've been using various Compaq and HP desktops from work as my home PC (hey, if you take work home like I have to, why not take some decent hardware home as well!), but have decided it's time to stop leeching and build my own. My requirements are that it be reasonable powerful, quiet and look good - neon, side windows and cyberpunk cases aren't really my style. Poking around various review sites and some of the local PC shop's websites, I've decided on an Antec P150 as the enclosure, largely based on this article at SilentPCReview.com. Mike Chin and his team of reviewers at SilentPCReview.com do a great job and provide practical insight into all manner of PC hardware, so check them out!

Mainboard and CPU are next on the shopping list!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home